The quintessential English town and country bicycle with timeless traditional looks and impeccable build quality. Combine these features with reliable modern componentry and you have an unrivalled two-wheeled experience that will stand the test of time.
The fully-fitted rear skirt guard integrates with the enamelled mudguards to provide all season practicality and comfort. The fitted rear lock secures the bike with the push of a lever giving security and peace of mind without the need to carry a separate bike lock.
The front wicker basket sits on its own mounted carrier and offers both versitile load-carrying capability and traditional style. The fully-fitted lighting set provides added safety with a dynamo-operated headlamp and bright rear LED lamp.
The Princess Sovereign has a traditionally lugged and brazed hand built frame, 5 speed hub gears and fully-enclosed hub brakes. The Princess Sovereign features a traditional lugged frame and five speed hub gears with full chaincase, gold-lined mudguards, ding dong bell, hub driven dynamo headlamp, LED rear light, tubular alloy rear carrier, propstand, frame fit lock, skirt guards, leather sprung saddle and a wicker basket.
- Frame - Traditionally lugged and brazed
- Fork - Tubular crown hand brazed
- Gears - Sturmey Archer 5 speed hub gears
- Wheels - 26 inch with polished rims
- Handlebar - Chrome plated raised bar
- Brakes - Sturmey Archer hub brakes
- Pedals - Alloy non slip
- Saddle - Antique brown Brooks B66s
- Tyres - Schwalbe puncture resistant Marathon Plus with refelective wall
- Frame size - 17.5, 20, 22.5 inch
- Colours - Regency Green or Buckingam Black
17.5" frame suits 27.5" - 31.5" inside leg.
20" frame suits 30" - 34" inside leg.
22.5" frame suits 32.5" - 36.5"